3. What are your nicknames? Em, Fuck, Mang, Fuck-Chop, Fucker, Flemma, Esme, Ez, Ezbut
4. Do you wear contacts? yep
5. Single? yep
6. What is your birth date? April 22, 1988
7. What are the last 2 digits in ur phone number? 36 & 46
8. Do you like your handwriting? depends on my mood, but usually i like it. i can't exactly change it, so there isn't much point complaining.
9. Piercings? none
10. Any Pets? Well, I have a cat, his name is socks. and he is fat. I suppose I better mention my dog, Archie as well, but I don't like him much.
11. Do you wish on stars? All the time
12. What is your most embarrassing CD? ohhh, there are a few that come under this category. Depending on which crowd I'm with at the time, the embarassment ranges from the Backstreet Boys & 5ive to Ben Lee.
13. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I honestly doubt it. Depends if the new me had super powers, like a really high tolerance for annoyingness.
14. How do you release anger? i nap.
15. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 of the normal variety, plus one of those mega banana shaped ones.
16. Do you trust others easily? Depends... but usually, yes.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my teddy bear, "Ted" or i also liked lego, cars and action figers.
18. What class in high school was totally useless? Life Issues, Mat-Tech & year 8 maths.
19. Do you have a journal? Does this blog count?
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? no. never!
21. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? what does "untie" mean?
22. Do you think that you are strong? Well, yes, I think that I am, but i am commonly wrong about things like that.
23. Pen or pencil? Crayon
24. Football or basketball? Football
25. Fav. AFL Team? Blues
26. Red or pink? Pink in general... but I really want red pants.
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My attention span, memory, and the ability to be decieved easily. (all are equal)
28. Rock Concert or symphony? well, I would have to say Rock Concert. But i mean, it depends on the circumstances. If Tchaikivsky rose from the dead and played, I would go and see that.
29. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? They are both super.
30. What are you listening to right now? *waiting for something cool to come on playlist* - "The Last Time you Go" - Yeti
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Lime
32. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Hilda. She ordered a small rye, sliced from work.
33. Would you rather sing or dance in public? i would rather die.
34. What will you be on Halloween? well, i've never actually "been" anything on Halloween... so i guess, as normal i will just be myself.
35. Last movie you watched? The Third Man
36. Fav. Tv show CSI
37. Fav. Australian Idol? That blonde guy that hosts it... the one i took a photo of with everyone.
38. Summer or winter? Spring...
39. Mountains or the beach? Mountains - they have white water, which means I can kayak
40. Living arrangements? i live with my cat, and the servants that feed the cat, and drive me places.
41. What books are you reading? school textbooks. ugh... exam time.
42. Do you like to travel by plane? well, yes. except when my ankles disappear.
43. What do you do when you wake up in the A.M.? theres an A.M now?
44. What's on your desk? paper, books, CD's, puzzles, lamps, posters, computer, my foot, software packages, etc.
45. What's on your mouse pad? villagecinemas.com.au - salona won it in a competition, and i really wanted it so she gave it to me. :D i love noni!
- Em xoxo
My blog. My History.
use arrow thingys on right to navigate.